The International Media Festival for Prevention is organised by two Sections of the International Social Security Association:
The International Section of the ISSA for Electricity, Gas and Water
Its defined objective is to engage, at the international level, in activities designed to promote safety in the generation and distribution of electricity, gas and long-distance heating, as well as safety at work in public water utilities and in the use of electricity and gas in industry.
International Section of the ISSA for Electricity
c/o BG Energie Textil Elektro Medienerzeugnisse
The International Section of the ISSA on Information for Prevention
Its six strategic objectives are:
- Provide an international forum for the exchange of good practices concerning the collection and selective dissemination of information and communication on occupational safety and health related issues
- Develop and advocate the implementation of strategies and tools for occupational safety and health information and communication objectives
- Assist in the development of a safety culture through awareness raising tailored to the user and concerning the promotion of communication and information exchange on occupational safety and health related matters.
- Develop a coordinated information policy within ISSA on a worldwide level
- Serve as a platform for the exchange of information and experiences in the field of information and communication between ISSA sections and various partners (ILO, WHO, CIS, EU-Agency, EU-Commission, etc.)
- Support the Special Commission in the development and implementation of its communication policy
International Section of the ISSA on Information for Prevention
Alte Heerstraße 111
53757 Sankt Augustin